RESEARCH: You Are What You Breath!
Many household chemicals contain VOCs, volatile organic compounds. When sprayed they form volatile microscopic particles and are easily inhaled causing damage to body organs upon entering the bloodstream.
Our bodies absorb and store synthetic chemicals so VOCs accumulate in and remain for decades. Everyone carries synthetic chemicals in their tissues. It just can’t be avoided completely.
One study found 400+ toxic chemical residues from household products and foods in human blood and fat tissue. Another recorded over 200 industrial chemicals/pollutants in newborn cord blood – 180 carcinogens, 217 toxic to the brain and nervous system, 208 causing birth defects or abnormal development in animals.
I heard it said the other day about drinking clean water…Either buy a filter or be a filter!
GENTLE REMINDERS: Detoxing Strengthens Your Health So You Can Better Handle Crisis
Achieving optimal health and body function without medication is possible. Below are some tips for assisting in that process.
1. Forego plastic-bottled water. Drink filtered water from a glass. Aim for one quart each day, with 1/2 your body weight in ounces being optimal. This helps your cells flush out toxins.
2. Eat 1/2 of a red apple each day.
3. Stop drinking pop. Its is one of the worst beverages and is quite toxic when consumed over time.
4. Eat 1/3C of raw, red beets. Beets promote liver health. The liver is “Chief Body Detoxifier.”
5. Eat a few ounces of dairy (raw is best) each day. Toxins latch onto the fat for easy elimination.