Clients Continue Commenting About Treatment
“When I was leaving Florida for the long ride back to Pennsylvania – 17 hours worth – Monica used kinesiotape on my neck and upper shoulders. It gave me hours of relief from pain and supported my neck while driving. I left it on thru the next day and got relief from the pain. Now I am looking for someone in my area who knows how to apply this tape! Great relief from pain.”
– M. Cahall, Swathmore, PA
“Felt a little noodle-like after my treatment and so much better by lunch time Saturday. I notice an increased range of motion in neck and shoulder and definitely an improvement.” – B. Grindl, Celebration, FL
“Thank you so much for your follow up email. The race was amazing. Your massage really helped and I enjoyed your manner and care.”
– C. Rohrs, Out of Town Athlete
Have a comment you would like to share?
I’d love to hear it. Please send it along.
Here’s something noone talks about. How do you know if you are constipated?
- Irregular and infrequent or difficult evacuation of the bowels
- Straining during a bowel movement more than 25% of the time
- Hard stools more than 25% of the time
- Incomplete evacuation more than 25% of the time
- Less than 1 bowel movement/day. Good rule of thumb: Three trains in. Three trains out. 🙂
Did You Know
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pangs almost 100% of the time.(University of Washington study)
- The #1 trigger of daytime fatigue? Lack of water.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79% and bladder cancer by 50%.
Here’s to health and wellness…and good hydration, Monica