Posture: Do you…
- turn your head/torso towards a monitor and sit with your legs pointed a different direction?
- stand for a long time at work and put more weight on one foot than the other?
- cross your legs or sit on a wallet?
Improper posture habits make balance difficult. Tense muscles lose their ability to complete a full range of motion (ROM). Over time, muscle aches and pain creep in and you wonder, “Why am I so sore? I don’t remember doing anything.”
- Stretching helps restore balance to the body letting overstretched muscles take a break.
- Massage is also key to restoring balance and providing oxygen to muscles.